GRADIS is an in-development graphing and diagramming application, based on the GRADIFF file format.
GRADIFF is a file format optimized for maintaining diagrams in source control, with an emphasis on clean and readable diffs. Alongside the formal specification of GRADIFF comes a Rust-based, high-test-coverage reference implementation library, as well as an experimental Cairo-based renderer.
Demonstation of the viewer prototype
Rust, GTK4, Cairo, AsciiDoc, ABNF
./badges (dot-slash-badges) is a text-to-path SVG renderer for README badges that comes with a built-in CC0 template and font.
While ./badges is a CLI tool, a prototype web server with corresponding Vue.js-based frontend was built as ./badges web.
For Version 3 of ./badges, a Rust-based rewrite is planned, enabling a WASM port and client-side-only version of ./badges web.
calendity is a template project for setting up an Eleventy-based statically generated event bulletin board.
toc-extract is a package for Node.js that can be used to extract a Table of Contents from HTML, using JSDOM.
Additionally, toc-extract defines a filter for the static site generator Eleventy.
vtproto is a Protocol Buffers-based data format for Vibrotactile Patterns that I designed as part of my diploma thesis.
libvtp / vtp.js (deprecated)
libvtp is a C library for encoding and decoding vibrotactile patterns that I wrote as part of my diploma thesis. It has been superseded by vtproto.
A work-in-progress project to build a synthesizer from scratch using MIDI and STM32.
A simple, AVR-based kitchen timer that I made as a toy project in college.
KISStokens was a Go library for signing, verifying and decoding authentication tokens following the JSON Web Signature (JWS, RFC7515) and JSON Web Token (JWT, RFC7519) standards.
I have developed a number of working releases, but decided to discontinue KISStokens since the project that it was intended to be a part of did not materialize and I have since moved on to Rust.
Go, JSON Web Signature (RFC7515), JSON Web Token (RFC7519)
xeDB was an attempt at writing a database specifically geared and empirically optimized towards the Event Sourcing use case.
The project has been put on hold, mainly for a lack of a practical use, but I'm considering to pick it back up since it still would be a nice and educational side project.